Disjointed system processes, multiple data translations, and diverse integration technologies result in increasing costs for businesses
This is caused by poorly constructed integrations of applications and data in a diverse cloud and on-premise based IT landscape.
Successful transformations require connecting enterprise assets, systems, processes, and data to achieve various goals such as process automation and data management.
itsoli manages integrations
itsoli provides the right architecture with the right mix of Cloud and on-premises infrastructure, based on your business needs and IT landscape.
By connecting assets, systems, and data companies get the data management needed for making informed decisions, the automated processes needed for seamless operations, and the innovation needed to drive business growth.
itsoli’s Integration & API Services
Getting information to the right people at the right time is critical for any business to run smoothly. When companies have a disjointed IT landscape, data siloes and lack of communication raise operational costs and reduce growth. With more and more applications shifting into the cloud, and with new and emerging diverse data sources, managing integrations is key to business success.
We create specific standardized solutions that address your business needs and existing IT landscape.
- Current State Assessment and Future State Roadmap
- Technology Strategy and Standards (On-Premise, Private Cloud, Public Cloud, Hybrid Environments)
- Architecture Assessment and Health Check
- Solution Architecture Assessment
- Building iCoE (Integration Center of Excellence)
- Solution Architecture
- Integration Implementation Services
- Cloud Migration Services
- Upgrade & Migration Services
- Application/Data Integration
- Process Automation and BPM
- Master Data Management